Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Diabetes and heart



It would be my pleasure to answer any queries posted by forum members related to Diabetes and heart. By heart, I mean heart-disease related queries, not love-related. I request members to post queries on the forum and I will try to reply to them here itself so that even others can read and come to know about certain basic things. If one wishes to keep his/her info private, he can mail me personally. The only purpose of this thread is to spread health awareness. Saddest part is India has already become the diabetes-captial of the world! If the projection is correct, every home in India will have atleast one diabetic in the near future! This is a pretty scary situation.

I am happy I have taken a small step towards the health-awareness amongst the members of my beloved forums of which I am a member since long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment